Cisdem PDFConverterOCR brings you OCR technology to convert any native PDF, scanned PDF, encrypted PDF, or image file to editable and searchable Word, Text, Excel, PPT, ePub, HTML, Text, RTFD, Pages, Keynote, or image document; as well as to digitize text in images (JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF) while maintaining the original layout.
- Multi-option output formats and 100% maintainance of original layouts – Cisdem PDFConverterOCR can easily convert PDF files to editable MS Office Word, PPT, and Excel documents; create E-books in EPUB formats for tablets and portable readers; convert PDF to HTML so as to publish and share PDF content on the web; convert Adobe PDF document and images to iWork files (Pages, Keynote) for use in other office editor apps (such as Pages, Quick Office, or Keynote); or serve as a PDF-to-image converter which lets you convert PDFs into a wide variety of image formats, including JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, and GIF.
- Customize your conversion with options specific to area – Cisdem PDFConverterOCR lets you convert images with text into text documents. It automatically marks every part of a loaded PDF or image file in different colors, based on the nature of a given part. Or you can do more precise markup on PDF or image files with 4 options: select, mark texts, mark images, and mark tables.
- Support 49 languages scanning and recognizing – Cisdem PDFConverterOCR offers the ability to scan and recognize text in 49 languages, including English, French, Italian, Chinese, etc., and also supports conversion of PDF files that contain multiple languages.
- Accurate PDF OCR conversion – With up to 99.8% character recognition accuracy, we assure you that the converted documents look exactly like the original – tables, columns, and graphics.
- Fixed the retina display related output size enlarge issue.
- Refined PDF creating interface.
- Title: Cisdem PDF Converter OCR 7.5.0
- Developer: Cisdem Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 362.5 MB