Please send the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly allow us a day or two for an email response. It should be noted that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not dispatch your query and may result in a shally response due the complaint not absolutely being filed. Thanks a lot.
All the content on iTecH24.Net is either submitted to iTecH24 by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Content (involving images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights accordingly the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
iTecH24.Net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of DMCA. It is our policy to reply to any trespass notices and clasp arrogant actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of DMCA and other actionable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted materials have been posted on iTecH24.Net or if links to your copyrighted materials are returned through any search engine and you intend to know this material removed, you have to provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following sections. Please be conscious that you will be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent any information listed on our site that is trespassing on your copyrights. We suggest that you at first communicate an attorney for legal assistance on this case.
The following elements must be involving in your copyright trespass claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly trespassed.
- Provide adequate contact information so that we can contact you. Additionally you have to add a valid email address.
- You have to identify in adequate details the copyrighted work claimed to have trespassed and at least one search term under which the material appears in iTecH24.Net search results.
- A statement that the party who complains has a good faith and belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright possession, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is correct, and under penalty of perjury, that the party who complains is authorized to act on behalf of the possession of an exclusive right that is allegedly trespassed.
Signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the possession of an exclusive right that is allegedly being trespassed.